Sunday, December 30, 2007

Go Camping in Nude Zealand

Somehow nudity and camping seem to go hand-in-hand. I guess it makes sense to be getting back to nature, au naturel.

Anyway, I've just learned of a campground here in New Zealand with a clothing-optional policy. It's called Wai-natur, and is located near Blenheim, in the beautiful Marlborough district. They offer bed and breakfast, caravans or camping. They claim that several of their tent sites are secluded, in case you're feeling a bit shy.

The campground is run by Kay and Brian Hannam, naturists who are heading off to a big tourism trade show in the Netherlands in a few days to promote New Zealand as a great place to get 'yer kit off.

If you want to find out more about going nude in New Zealand, or about Wai-natur, check out their website.

2 comments:

camping tents for sale said...

hmm.. I'd Love to try that! nude camping sounds very fun and exciting. Are there any wild bear around the area?

Blogger said...

Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigs? I buy my cigarettes over at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 50% from cigarettes.